Present times holds a number of news stating that the cybercriminals are spying on the people working on today’s online platform. This, in turn, leads to several data breaches, identity thefts, cyber-attacks, and more. This is the answer to the question ‘why almost all the Mac PCs come with inbuilt iCloud support?’ Yes, as per the McAfee Support mavens – having the intention to ensure the comprehensive protection of Mac users, the manufacturers inherit iCloud sync in them.
What is iCloud Sync?
It is one of the most convenient and reliable ways for securing your important files and data. It can protect the vital photos, videos, music files, events, and documents existing on your system. Hence, if you are getting such a brilliant feature in your own device i.e. Mac, then ‘why not take the most out of it?’ For being aware of the steps to achieve the best protection by obtaining the maximum from your iCloud, go through the below article. The below data by McAfee Technical Support experts will make you learn the process of syncing with iCloud on your Mac.
What steps are to be followed in order to sync with iCloud?
Having the desire to sync with the iCloud feature on Your Mac, follow the steps given by McAfee Support technicians:
- Reach to the Apple menu existing in the top left corner of your Mac device. Now, tap the menu.
- Now, click the ‘System Preferences’ option appearing in the 2nd section of the opened drop-down menu.
- After that, locate and click the ‘iCloud’ icon present at the left-hand corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Here, if required, provide your Apple ID & Password.
- Now, go towards the box existing beside the iCloud drive and check it. In most of the cases, it is accessible at the upper section of the pane. Now, the files and documents can be accessed as well as edited on the iCloud. But, for doing so, you have to select the iCloud Drive from any of the ‘Save’ dialog boxes.
- You can also choose the option that lets the apps to access and edit iCloud Drive by selecting and clicking the Options or buttons located near the ‘iCloud Drive’.
- Here, you will have to opt the kind of data you want to synchronize with the iCloud in order to store your selected data. The data or files that you can access and set up is as follows:
- Mail - Outlook & Mail for Mac.
- Calendars - iCal & Calendar.
- Contacts - Address Book & Contacts.
- Keychain - Safari
- Photos – Aperture & iPhoto.
- Data - Pages, Keynote, Numbers, and many more.
- After that, whenever you begin to make use of the synced app like calendars, pages, or photos on your Mac, you will see that you are automatically syncing & accessing with iCloud.
What can the McAfee Technical Support Techies do?
The aforementioned steps are easy to understand and follow. But still, any trouble appears and prevent you from having the benefits of using iCloud, contact McAfee Support techies. Apart from helping you in comprehending the steps, the professionals can enable the iCloud for you. Hence, dial the toll-free McAfee Support Number – 1800-012-720 to clear any doubt, buzz off any worry, or to get the iCloud set up by experts, without any problem.
Check out to this similar information @